Adjuvants get rid of the limiting factors for successful treatment:
- Climates: hygrometry, temperature, wind, etc.
- Spray water: pH, hardness, etc.
- Plant health product: sustained action, water sensitivity, etc.
- Droplets: size, surface tension, etc.
- Target: hydrophobia, geometry, shape, etc.
- The effectiveness of phytosanitary applications,
- dLow costs per hectare,
- A better return on investment.
- Better application of phytosanitary products
- Less active substance loss through drifting, evaporation or soil loss
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.